Looking for a big step in your career?
Join our professional team as a Group HR manager and play a crucial role in a fast growing international company!
We are searching for a crucial role in our organization to help us re-define the hr strategy we currently have in place. We want a partner for discussion, that is not afraid of new challenges, that can understand multi-culture environment and also the changing needs of a fast-growing company.
If your dedication to being connected to people is as high as your communication skills, if you are comfortable to work in a multi-cultural team, ready to know new environments and people and to apply your hands-on know-how in implementing new hr strategies, then you are what we are searching for.
- Cooperates with Management and Board to enhance company’s values and mission into daily HR operations and strategies
- Develops and implements HR plans and strategies (Remuneration schemes, Onboarding programs, Recruitments strategy, Appraisal process, Training programs)
- Guides and supports the HR colleagues from other branches and oversee the implementation of Group policies
- Ensures that all policies from branches respect the Group policies
- Re-structures and re-analyzes current policies to ensure maximum efficiency
- Prepare reports and overviews for Management and Board including KPIs
- 5 years’ experience in similar environment
- Excellent communicator
- Strategic thinker
- Bsc/ba in business administration, hr or relevant field
- Proficiency in english
- Challenging work for significant companies
- Opportunity to participate in the growth of our law firm within international structure of Accace
- Competitive salary evaluation
- Significant professional and personal growth
- Further professional and language training
- Friendly environment in the team with professional attitude and expert background working in Prague
- Full time working contract with indeterminate duration
- Open-door policy
- Home office
- Employee of the month award
- Flexible working time